Lost no more...

Monday, April 16, 2007

By Grace You Have Been Saved

For it is By Grace You have been saved...

What does that mean? Does it tell me that I can live life free?
Caught up in my sin, insanity?
What does that statement hold?
When my life is sinking and in desperation I fold
Perceptions drive me deeper away
from the blood that takes my sin away
I cannot see the goodness of my surety
That lies upon someone else not me.

Oh Grace, explain to me again
The power, the love to amend!
Cause still I strive to claim what is not mine
To win this game that's out of time
And still I try to play, to win
My riches, rags, just like my kin
My works have failed, I'm not surprised
Once again, I'm not surprised.

So facedown on this hill I find
The meaning of his sacrifice
The treasure found in living life
Depending, relying on what's not mine
This righteousness that's not my own
Is given by one who knows
My past, my present and my future
Praise God on High I've got a future

By Grace alone, I know I'm saved
Through Jesus' blood he paved the way
That I might not consider life
Through the eyes of sin and strife
But giving all I am to Him
The one, we call Eloihim
And trust that He is good to move
A heart that one belonged to you(the devil, myself, the world)

So once again this man will say,
By Grace, You have been saved.

-Sam Kang, 2006

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:05 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I recently viewed a study called "Living in Grace" and a quote from it really struck me. "You can't do anything that will make God love you more and you can't do anything that will make God love you less." Praise God

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home